Thursday, December 3, 2009

Day D-1

I'm so excited that I'm leaving tomorrow!
I just found this video (also posted below) and thought I would share it. It's a preview for the documentary made about the World Orchestra on our tour of Spain last summer, overlaid with the orchestra's commercially released recording of Stravinsky's Rite of Spring from a few years ago. I've never heard Rite of Spring put on top of itself like that before! You can see my left hand at 1:07, which is video from a rehearsal of Petrushka. It was really annoying to have camera crews following us around everywhere, but it is cool to be able to see everyone from the tour on video like that!

2 comments:

  1. nice blog. but the video is kind of weird. and your picture is good but you look somewhat evil. i will await your postcard... btw this is rbabe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I didn't make the video though. Blame that on the documentary crew.

    ReplyDelete