Friday, January 4, 2013

What to Expect in 2013

I just wanted to you know what to expect from my blog in this year of 2013.

-I'll post about once per week about what's going on in my life in a general way.

-I'll also do separate posts once per week about recommended music to listen to, with embedded videos.

-I will be doing about two posts per month about my "25 things" goals for this year.

-Once I start training, you'll see updates about my progress towards running a 5K

-When I travel, you will see blog posts about what I'm doing, hopefully with lots of pictures! I don't know yet if I'll be going anywhere but I hope at least one more Brazil trip is in my future.

Do you have any other suggestions about what could be nice to see on this blog?

A cute little piggie to brighten your day:



Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment