Wednesday, October 15, 2014

25 Things: Go Gluten-free! (part 2)

A few weeks ago I published the first post about trying a month of eating gluten-free.  Well, I tried following all those restrictions for a full week.  It was so hard, which I was expecting, but what I didn't expect was how much it would affect me physically.  I thought it would be tough that I might feel better.  However, I felt constantly hungry, even when I ate plenty of protein, and I was sleepy all the time as well.  Starting on day 2 or 3, I also got migraine headaches every day! I guess eating gluten-free isn't for everyone, or maybe I was doing something wrong.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to continue with this, since it made me feel so bad.  I have a lot of work to do, and I'm a firm believer that your body tells you hat it needs.  If it made me feel awful like this, probably it's not right for me.  I'm glad I tried it though, so I know what the hype is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment